UX Design Institute
The UX Design Institute is setting the standard in UX education across the globe. We have trained thousands of digital professionals and helped them pursue successful careers in UX design.
UX DI is partner with Glasgow Caledonian University to credit rate the Professional Diploma in UX Design. This means the course meets the highest possible educational standards. These standards are part of the European Qualifications Framework, a globally recognised mark of quality.
How long is this program?
The Professional Diploma in UX Design (PDUX) program consists of 11 modules and lasts six months if you opt for structured learning or up to 12 months if you determine your own pace.
- 16 projects – 12 mandatory
- Website or mobile application research, development and prototyping
- Continuous mentor support
How will you learn?
- High resolution video lectures
- Downloadable course materials
- Work on a project with the support of a mentor
- Constant portfolio upgrade
- Webinars with expert interlocutors
How will we connect you with the industry?
- Start building your professional network now, in a friendly and supportive community of UX professionals and students
- You will receive expert advice and constructive feedback from your mentor
- You’ll learn more about the latest industry topics at UX Insider events
- Earn a professional degree validated by design leaders from top technology companies.