Professional Certification in UI Design (PCUI)



of our students say that the support of the Student Success team was very important to them.



Professional Certification in UI Design (PCUI)

Program Info

Course beginning:

First week of the month

Module number:



3-6 months


€ 1650,00


  1. Introduction to UI design
  2. Brands and personality
  3. Layout
  4. Design principles
  5. Interactivity
  6. Typography
  7. Colour, shapes and effects 
  8. Iconography and imagery 
  9. Design process
  10. Presenting designs


Professional Certification in UI Design (PCUI)

Frequently asked questions

  • How much does this program cost? Icon plus Icon minus

    The price of the Professional Certification in User Interface (PCUI) program is €1,650 + VAT.

  • How long is this program? Icon plus Icon minus

    The Professional Certification in User Interface program consists of 10 modules and lasts three months if you opt for structured learning or up to six months if you determine your own pace.

  • Who is this programme for? Icon plus Icon minus

    PCUI is perfect for:
    - Graphic and digital designers who want to upskill to UI design 
    - UI designers who want to strengthen their knowledge and craft
    - UX professionals who want to become more rounded product designers
    - Anyone looking for a job in tech who is visually minded with an eye for detail

  • Do I need prior knowledge of UX/UI design? Icon plus Icon minus

    It is not necessary. This program is intended for absolute beginners who want to build a career in this field, as well as professionals who want to improve and gain insight into examples of the best practices of world experts

  • How do you get a certificate after completing the program? Icon plus Icon minus

    Upon completion of the program, a final practical project must be completed, which consists of six shorter assignments and accounts for 40% of the total grade. The remaining 60% is the exam that is taken online.

  • Is the certificate internationally recognized? Icon plus Icon minus

    Yes. The UX Design Institute is a global leader in UX and UI design education, and is also a partner with Glasgow Caledonian University, which means you get a university qualification that is known and recognized around the world.

  • What will my learning outcomes be? Icon plus Icon minus

    With a certification in the field of UI design, you confirm that you have understood all the principles behind it and that you can answer the question of why with understanding and that you have acquired the skills to create the perfect interface.

Programs and Courses

    Go To Top Arrow Up