UX Design Institute
The UX Design Institute is setting the standard in UX education across the globe. We have trained thousands of digital professionals and helped them pursue successful careers in UX design.
UX DI is partner with Glasgow Caledonian University to credit rate the Professional Diploma in UX Design. This means the course meets the highest possible educational standards. These standards are part of the European Qualifications Framework, a globally recognised mark of quality.
The program consists of:
- 10 online modules containing best practices from UI design
- Short practical tasks
- UX Insider events that connect you with global industry experts
- Constant support of professional teams for students
- Group sessions where you get feedback on your work
- A final project where you will test everything you have learned
- Three months of structured work or six months of individually created work plan
- 1 final assignment containing six short assignments
- Designing responsive websites, desktop and mobile applications
- Continuous mentor support
How will you learn?
- High resolution video lectures
- Downloadable course materials
- Work on a project with the support of a mentor
- Constant portfolio upgrade
- Webinars with expert interlocutors
How will we connect you with the industry?
- Start building your professional network now, in a friendly community that supports UX and UI professionals and students
- You will receive expert advice and constructive feedback from your mentor
- You’ll learn more about the latest industry topics at Insider events
- Earn a professional degree validated by design leaders from top technology companies